By Jeanette Foster
- Full-color throughout!
- Insider advice on heading off the crowds as you discover Oahu, from the world-famous Waikiki seashore and Diamond Head Crater to Honolulu's Chinatown and museums. Plus assistance for locating the "real" Oahu because the locals see it, from attending a Hawaiian-language church provider to taking in a fish auction.
- Where to find the very best shores, adventures for thrill-seekers, climbing trails and golfing classes, and lush spa resorts.
- Insightful commentary from our specialist writer, a resident of Hawaii's sizeable Island, on Oahu's superb array of actions, from snorkeling and diving to tips on how to plan a marriage at the island.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm techniques. Our specialist author is obsessed with her Hawaii—she tells it love it is in an interesting and invaluable way.
- Exact prices indexed for each institution and activity—no different publications supply such targeted, candid studies of resorts and eating places. We contain the superior, but in addition emphasize reasonably priced offerings for actual people.
- User-friendly positive factors together with celebrity rankings and exact icons to indicate readers to nice unearths, first-class values, insider tips, top bets for children, targeted moments, and hyped up experiences.